Internationale Fachmesse für Qualitätssicherung
Die Control ist die jährlich stattfindende Leitmesse für Qualitätssicherung. Hier tummeln sich internationalen Marktführer und innovativen Anbieter aller QS-relevanten Technologien, Produkte, Subsysteme sowie Komplettlösungen in Hard- und Software. Dieses Jahr finden Sie mehr als 900 Aussteller aus über 32 Ländern auf der Messe.
Besuchen Sie uns in Stuttgart, Deutschland am Stand 7409 (Halle7).
Mehr Informationen über die Control finden Sie hier!
Match & Win conditions of participation
1. subject of the conditions of participation and organiser
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition.
(2) The organiser of the competition is FRT GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 75, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach.
(3) Participation in the respective competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of participation.
(4) The competition has no connection with Schall-Messe Control and is neither sponsored, supported nor organised by the latter.
(1) Everyone who is 18 years of age or older is eligible to participate in the competition. The delivery address for the prize delivery must be within Europe. Employees of FRT GmbH are excluded.
(2) Those entitled to participate can take part in the competition by correctly assigning the measuring images to the respective samples, entering your solution on the participation cards and filling in your contact details.
(3) It is also a prerequisite that the participation card is inserted into the competition box provided for this purpose at stand no. 7409.
(4) Each participant is only entitled to throw one entry card into the box. In the event of multiple participation, there is a risk of exclusion.
(5) Participation is possible until 10.05.2019, 16:00h.
3. prizes and prize notification
(1) Among all eligible participants we raffle 1 Mini 3D printer.
(2) The winners will be determined randomly among all eligible participants within one week after the closing date. Winners will be notified by email and asked to send an email to the email address provided, in which their personal information will be properly and truthfully provided. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
(4) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances occur for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement prize. Such circumstances for which we are not responsible are, in particular, those which lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the specified address. The risk passes to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
5. premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to terminate the competition in whole or in part prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to modify it in its course, if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition for organizational reasons (e.g. box with participation tickets is partially or completely stolen) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by trade fair organizer).
6. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided that we process these ourselves. We will only use the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will store, process and use the information only to the extent necessary for the execution of the competition or with the consent of the participant. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the execution of the raffle and then deleted.
7. final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. A legal way to the examination of the draw is impossible.