The demands placed on employees and technologies in everyday operations are constantly growing. This also applies to surface metrology. The development here is so rapid that the operator can hardly be up to date. Especially new methods for the measurement of surfaces often allow the decisive advantage of knowledge and development. This requires not only the knowledge of the methods used but also the quantitative evaluation of surfaces and the know-how of surface parameters and their significance. The greater your specialist knowledge, the better you can assess your measurement tasks and finally make optimum use of the measurement technology available to you.
FRT GmbH is an expert in the field of optical surface metrology and inspection. The company offers surface metrology from research to fully automated production control. The innovative systems measure the topography, structure, step height, roughness, wear, defects, film thickness and many other decisive surface parameters of your products in a non-contact and non-destructive way. Whether you come from the semiconductor, microsystems technology, automotive, optics, solar/photovoltaic or other fields, profit from this unique experience and make use of our knowledge for your own success.
The training is individually tailored to the needs of each customer. Some typical training contents are for example
- Practical application and basics in general tool operation of the MicroProf® with regard to performing measurements
- Teaching the basic use of the various sensors and optimizing the sensor settings and measurement parameters
- Study of the Acquire measurement software including selection of suitable measurement parameters
- Training in the Acquire Automation XT automation software, the associated software packages and recipe-based evaluation
- Operation and explanation of functions, evaluation methods and export possibilities with the manual analysis software Mark III
- Tool design in detail
- Advanced troubleshooting (software-side, hardware-side)
- Tool maintenance and log file analysis
Numerous of our customers and partners: whether users, developers or quality control managers, have already benefited from our training courses.
Contact us if you are interested in a training. Our experts will create the best training plan for you and answer your questions.
Training for better success
one-to-one training in cleanroom